• ½ tsp Fenugreek Seeds / Methi Dana
• ½ tsp Celery Seeds / Randhuni or Ajmud
• ½ tsp Onion Seeds / Kalonji
• ½ tsp Cumin Seeds / Jeera
• 2-3 Bayleaves / Tej Patta
• 2-3 Dry Red Chilies / Sukhi Lala Mirch
• 3 tbsp Oil
• 3 Cloves
• 3 Medium sized Onions
• ½ tsp Ginger Paste
• ½ tsp Garlic Paste
• 3 Medium sized Potatoes
• 400gms Pumpkins
• Salt to taste
• 250gms Spinach
• 1Big Eggplant
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• ½ tsp Chili powder
• ½ tsp Coriander powder
• ½ tsp Garam Masala.
• 2 Cups Water
1. Take a pressure cooker and drop in Oil in it.
2. In hot Oil add Fenugreek Seeds, Celery Seeds, Onion Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Bay leaves, Dry Red Chilies, Cloves and let them to splatter.(Keep the heat low)
3. To this now add the chopped Onions. Sauté them for a while and then add the Ginger % Garlic paste.
4. Now add the Potatoes and sauté them for about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. After this add big chunks of Pumpkin and sauté them too for couple of minutes.
6. Then add Spinach and let it to settle down.
7. Now drop in pieces of Brinjal or Eggplant.
8. Keep on sautéing for couple of minutes and then add and mix to it salt, Turmeric powder, Chili powder, Coriander powder and Garam Masala.
9. Add water and pressure cooks it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
10. Serve the hot Sabzi with Bread, Parath Roti or Rice.
• You can also make it with your own chosen vegetables.