These traditional Chinese buns are very healthy and good to eat.
• 5 to 6 White Button Mushrooms
• 4 baby Carrots
• 250gms Cabbage
• 4 Spring Onions/ Green Onions
• 3tbsp Olive Oil
• 1 tsp Salt
• ½ tsp pepper
• 3 cups All Purpose Flour
• ½ tsp Dry Active Yeast
• 1 Cup Warm Water
1. Prepare a dough using all purpose flour,dry active yeast and warm water.
2. Keep it aside covered in a warm place to set for an hour.
3. Add together all the Veggies along with the Oil and then add salt to it.
4. After this take the portion of the dough size of a lemon and spread it to the size of a pancake with thin edges.
5. Drop a spoonful of the made filling on it
6. Now fold the pancake with two edges meeting each other.
7. Start making small folds taking both the edges together and then punch it at last give a pinch.
8. Place the prepared buns in a perforated basket covered over the hot boiling water for about 12 min.
9. Give it a standing time of 5 min and then remove
Labels: Chinese cuisine