A unique innovative recipe created by RecipesYouLike keeping in view both taste and health. You can enjoy this paratha anytime but it can be an ideal breakfast idea.Have it with yoghurt.
Ingredients: (Serving 4)
- 1 Cup Fenugreek / Mehi
- 50 gms Cottage Cheese / Paneer
- ½ Cup Oat
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Dry Mango Powder / Amchoor
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds / Jeera
- 1 inch Ginger
- 3 Green Chilies
- ½ Cup Coriander Leaves / Dhania
- Mix to knead Oat, Wheat flour, Salt, and Oil into a dough with the help of milk.( Sprinkle and knead with a little water to make the dough soft )
- Keep aside for a while to prepare the filling.
- For filling add some oil in the pan, in the hot oil add grated Ginger, Cumin Seeds along with finely chopped green Chilies.
- Sauté for a while and then add Fenugreek leaves.
- When it settles down add the mashed Cottage Cheese.
- Add now the remaining spices, Salt and Coriander Leaves.
- Mix and sauté all these ingredients on a medium flame for about 5 min.
- Now take a small ball size portion of the dough and prepare Roti with the help of a rolling pin over the rolling board. ( Round flat cake or bread ) out of it.
- Spread the made filling over it, apply little water over the Roti and seal it now with another made Roti.
- Spread the filling along with Roti with the help of a rolling pin.
- Place it over a hot tava ( Heating plate )
- Roast on both sides on a medium flame using any medium of cooking like butter or oil.
For any further clarification please do watch the video.
Labels: Appetizers, Indian Cuisine