This is a very tasty
and innovative recipe using simple ingredients that can be enjoyed as a bun sandwich filling or can also
be taken with Paratha or bread.
- 1 Medium sized Cauliflower / Gobi
- 1 Cup Peas / Matar
- 2 Medium sized Tomatoes
- 2 Medium sized Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic & Ginger
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder / Haldi
- ½ tsp Green & Black cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds / Jeera
- ¼ tsp Caraway / Black Cumin Seeds /Shahi Jeera
- Pinch of Cinnamon Powder / Dajchini
- Salt to Taste
- 2 to 3 Green Chilies
For any further clarification please do watch the video.
- Grate the Cauliflower.
- Heat some Oil in the non stick frying pan
- Add Cumin seeds and finely chopped Onions.
- Fry till golden brown addinggreen chilies slit in between along with Ginger & Garlic paste.
- Now add the chopped Tomatoes and keep on cooking till tender.
- Add all the grounded spices along with Salt.
- Now add the Cauliflower and Peas.
- Keep cooking till tender, adding a little water if required.
Labels: Fries, Indian Cuisine